Monday, October 25, 2004

Kinda Quiet

Hey folks,

I know I haven't posted anything in a minute but, to tell you the truth, I've been a bit busy. Besides, I've been posting a lot about the election and, as of now, I'm just frustrated with the whole deal. You'd think I was political with all of my ranting but the simple truth is I'm more concerned with what folks are going through under the current administration than I am the presidential candidates themselves. Bush makes me edgy ... I think he's done more harm than good. Kerry talks the talk and I think we should give him a chance ... Bush has already had his shot.

Right now I'm trying to get my hands on some of Mark Cuban's money. I'm completing some documentation that I'll be putting up on a web site with the hopes that he'll be willing to go into business with me. It's a long shot, but it beats nothing. If he knew me personally, he'd know that it would be money well spent ... hopefully I can grab his attention. If not, it didn't cost me anything, so that's a plus.

At first, I was thinking that it must suck to constantly have people hounding you for money but, after thinking about it, I'd still rather be in his position than mine. The freedom to live your life however you see fit and help people without having to worry about your own security would be worth almost any inconvenience that I can think of. I'm sure Mark wouldn't want to trade places with me ... money may not be able to buy happiness, but it can rent a hell of a lot.

Tonight, I saw the season finale of "The Benefactor." The last show was definitely the best, I felt like I finally got a glimpse into the real personalities of the last two characters and I was pleasantly surprised. The show ended on a really great note and I honestly think it would have been a hit if "The Apprentice" hadn't come out first. As it is, I doubt it'll be back but it was pretty good while it lasted. If it does come back, then I'm giving it my hearty endorsement (for whatever that's worth :) ) . If it comes on again, WATCH IT, you won't be disappointed.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy!

I am out spreading the word
to all true supporters of evangelical theology

I believe that readers of this blog
would be fascinated to read about
the great new book at

evangelical theology

October 16, 2005 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

October 17, 2005 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about self defense I'd like you to visit. Here's the link

October 25, 2005 at 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about sports bra. I have a website about sports bra which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

November 3, 2005 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hello Mach Omega,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " Kinda Quiet ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on expiring download link. I found some good stuuf on expiring download link but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

January 10, 2006 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Blogger,

I was busy looking for information on automated download software and I came across your post " Kinda Quiet ". Very interesting. If possible, have you got any ideas of where to find the best resources on automated download software.

Regards

January 10, 2006 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hi Mach Omega,

I was busy looking for information on ebook delivery and I came across your post " Kinda Quiet ". Very interesting. If possible, have you got any ideas of where to find the best resources on ebook delivery.

Regards

January 12, 2006 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hello Mach Omega,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " Kinda Quiet ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on digital delivery. I found some good stuuf on digital delivery but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

January 16, 2006 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Langer said...

Hi Mach Omega,

I was busy looking for information on dlguard and I came across your post " Kinda Quiet ". Very interesting. If possible, have you got any ideas of where to find the best resources on dlguard.

Regards

January 18, 2006 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hello Mach Omega,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " Kinda Quiet ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on digital delivery. I found some good stuuf on digital delivery but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

January 20, 2006 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Matthew Humphries said...

Hi Mach Omega,

I see you share my interest in dlguard. Your input would mean a lot to me. If you would be so kind to visit my site and give me your feedback, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks

January 24, 2006 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Ebook Manic said...

Hello Mach Omega,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " Kinda Quiet ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on secure download. I found some good stuuf on secure download but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.

January 26, 2006 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home